Polkadot Insider is a media site that emphasizes on researching, creating insightful, educational contents of the Dotsama ecosystem, bringing HOTTEST news in the FASTEST ways, and the most important is to support projects built on Dotsama ecosystem to engage the community easier by creating marketing campaigns on Polkadot Insider.
Started from June, 2022, Polkadot Insider was created, and gained attention from Polkadot community on Twitter through our professionalized-simple content format, because we know the fact that, Twitter is the platform that people love to surf reading about cryptocurrency and blockchain industry, and a friendly content interface would easily catching their attention. The results is absolutely worth - until now December 2022, Polkadot Insider’s traffic is more than 1 million impressions per month. You can check out the performance report of the Polkadot Insider’s page.
The following proposal seeks funding for the production and development of Polkadot Insider in the next 4 months (from February 2023 to May 2023). This proposal is generated to officialize our contribution to the Dotsama ecosystem due to the last 6 months we seek a small amount of funding from separate projects to contribute directly to them.
The objective of this proposal is to create a valuable media site for Dotsama that brings insightful content, fast news, and support promoting projects from different segments. Also, we intend to expand our work to the Youtube platform where we create an instructional library for users who love Polkadot and Kusama ecosystem!!
Moreover, you can check again the last discussion to have a better comparison. (I didn't clear the process so that I make new discussion)
To compare with the previous discussion, checking feedback from Raul, Kryptochain, Anaelle, and Polkadotter, there are some points I have updated:
- Detailed 6 months' performance of our Twitter community in a very details report.
- Detailed marketing strategy in the "Outreach part" of the full proposal.
- In the last discussion, I called 148K for 6 months for maintaining our Twitter page, 60 How-to videos, 12 interview videos. In this new proposal, I adjusted down the cost to $61390 for 4 months for our Twitter page, 30 How-to videos, and 8 interview videos and manage a Crew3 community to get more potential users and enthusiasts on board (it would down 37,8% if we count on one month).
- Audience target update: I updated our main target audience would be firstly in South Asia (when in my proposal mentioned about it more details).
- Detailed Video plan that I would complete time by time.
- Detailed budget distribution for each part.
- Our official collaboration form for projects that have a campaign can contact us (we intend to diversify marketing campaigns for all projects have related to Dotsama with the same amount of content in terms of "special campaigns".
- We'd expand time to deep-dive more amazing utilities to create content with this proposal as we mentioned in the documents, and Polkadot Insider daily would go higher than we did in the last period of time when we didn't have enough budget to invest enough time for it, still we got good results.
- Lastly, we will start in February because we put it on chain in January.
Some important documents:
- Full proposal
- Full Treasury Proposal Spending folder of Polkadot Insider
- Public Report for the community to check our work (we'll update the report weekly for anyone who is interested in checking it, but the full report will release after the period of the funding request.
- Video Youtube plan
Finally, thanks for all the support and recommendation from all the wonderful people who commended the last discussion, especially those who support me to adjust this proposal in detail.
We will launch our full report from metric performance, the community feedback and further strategy for the next phrase in the beginning of June.
You can check the discussion here!