SubVT is a native mobile application for iOS and Android phones, tablets and wearables that provides node operators with tools that aid them in running their validators on any Substrate-based blockchain network.
Please find below the deliverables for milestones 1-3 (covered by motion 326), information on the ongoing work, and outstanding items for milestones 4-5.
This spending proposal is to cover the expenses of milestones 4-5, 18,680.00 EUR as planned in the initial spending proposal document, equivalent to 82.2314 KSM with the EUR-USD and USD-KSM (EMA30) exchange rates of 24.02.2022.
We're planning to begin open beta testing in early May initially on Polkadot and Kusama, and release mid-June as we continue with support for more networks and feature updates.
Milestones 1-3 Deliverables
- Milestone report.
- Use cases and feature documentation.
- System architecture document.
- Data definition document for design.
- Branding document.
- Design document.
- Design assets.
- UX map on Figma.
- UX design on Figma.
- Service specifications for REST and WS RPC services.
- Application REST service OpenAPI specification.
- Report REST service OpenAPI specification.
- Live network status WS RPC service specification.
- Validator list WS RPC service specification.
- Validator details WS RPC service specification.
- Backend implementation.
- UI design.
- Landing site design (non-functional) @ subvt-test.helikon.io.
Work To Do
- Time-series database queries for off-chain Telemetry notifications (best/finalized block height, uptime, up/download bandwidth, peer count, transaction queue length).
- More integration tests and Prometheus integration for the backend.
- Notification content templates for different channels (push notification, SMS, email - working with the design team for these) and text-to-speech content for GSM calls .
- Twilio integration for SMS and GSM notifications - near completion.
- Backend data access frameworks for iOS (Swift) and Android (Kotlin).
- Complete iOS and Android application development.
- Work with the design team for emergent changes.
- Begin alpha testing.
- Beta testing & QA.